GROVEWELL LLC was an early adopter of the GLOBE Research Project’s findings, which provided revealing insights into business leadership in 62 nations. As a service, Willa Hallowell provides below two overview articles and three main articles enabling readers to readily comprehend GLOBE’s comprehensive findings.
Overview Articles about the GLOBE Project
The GLOBE Research Project: A 1000-word Précis. GROVEWELL, 2004.
Nine Highlights from the GLOBE Project’s Findings. GROVEWELL, 2005.
Main Articles about the GLOBE Project
Introduction to the GLOBE Research on Leadership Worldwide. GROVEWELL, 2005.
Leadership Style Variations Across Cultures: Overview of GLOBE Research. GROVEWELL, 2005.
Available on YouTube: An Overview of the GLOBE Project’s Findings
We recommend the 2½-minute YouTube video about the national-culture findings of the GLOBE Project.
Information about the GLOBE Project and the Above Articles
- Neither Willa Hallowell nor Cornelius Grove ever had a direct relationship to the GLOBE Project. Nor did they have access to the GLOBE database or to GLOBE research protocols. They do not have access to these items. See the final bullet-point below.
- Willa Hallowell Coaching makes these articles available as a public service. Neither Willa Hallowell nor Cornelius Grove has received anything of value for preparing and posting these articles. These articles have not been approved by the GLOBE researchers.
- The articles above are a condensation of the 818-page book by Robert J. House et al. entitled Culture, Leadership, and Organizations: The GLOBE Study of 62 Societies. Sage Publications, 2004.
- The more recent GLOBE-related publication is a 431-page book by Robert J. House et al. entitled Strategic Leadership Across Cultures: The GLOBE Study of CEO Leadership. Sage Publications, 2014.
- Please direct all GLOBE-related questions to Dr. Peter W. Dorfman via his website or his LinkedIn page.